In the Maspalomas Circuit the boundaries of the different possibilities
for the realization of events are limited only by the imagination
of the organizer. However, our experience in hosting events related
to the motor world allows us to suggest the organizer the suitability
of this racetrack for all product presentations in the automotive
industry, training, incentive trips, car racing, private driving…
We handle everything you need for your event, either we have it
or we will find it for you. From a simple chair to a mobile workshop,
through accommodation in the best tourist areas, race cars, production
cars, fuel, car washing, industrial vehicles, personnel, radio transceivers,
just everything you might need for your presentation.
- Catering: Coffee Breaks, snacks, lunches, barbecues and dinner
- Audio, Video and Lighting Rentals for presentations.
- Different models and sizes of marquees.
- Security service and fire protection.
- Qualified staff for conducting events.
- Plant hire: Scissors lift, cranes and generators.
- Medical services: ambulances, etc.
- Repair shops, tire changes, car washing.
- All these services can be well combined with the various possibilities
for leisure and accommodation that offers the tourist area of
- Worldwide presentation of the Good Year "Asimetric"
tire, attended by the media and representatives for worldwide
sales, brought to our circuit more than 5,000 people for an event
that lasted 15 days. The Maspalomas Circuit coordinated the development
of a Road Book of trips in the island of Gran Canaria as requested
by the promoter.
- Launch of the new Audi R8 in the Canary Islands, with presence
of directors of Audi Canarias, brand managers, media and more
than 1,000 invited guests who could feel the emotions of being
at the controls of this brand new model.
- Launch of the new Hyundai Coupe in the Canary Islands, hosted
by the Hyundai general managers, regional media, where more than
500 people enjoyed a wonderful event.
- Regional Championship in Speed Circuit, conducted by the Maspalomas
team in our facilities with a tremendous and growing success in
both public and participants, attended by over 1500 test viewers
and an average of 50 vehicles registered